Waco – 10/14/18
Midland – 1/27/19
San Antonio – 3/3/19
Amarillo – 5/5/19
Tour to be completed by first quarter 2020
12 Markets indentified in conjunction with DFPS based on criteria including number of children in foster care, available for adoption, or communities in need of mobilization. The Pre Event phase involves the critical activities encompassed under the umbrella of Vision-Casting & Infrastructure Building including:
- Local ministry/nonprofit partner selection and training
- Development and coordination of Impact Team
- Venue, artist and date availability
- Digital content development
- Local market advertising and publicity
- Show production logistics and advance
Cost per event can vary by market based on venue fees, guest artist fees and travel related expenses. The event phase includes:
- Coordination of volunteers, churches, nonprofits, foster families, media, vendors and general public
- Management of all details associated with event including audio, video, musicians, crew, hospitality
- Presentation of grant to lead event partner in each market, to be utilized / dispersed within community
- Next steps for families. Working with local Child Placement Agencies, nonprofits and faith based organizations to follow up with interested families to identify next steps including; foster care, respite care, babysitting
- Nonprofit / Ministry Enhancement. Continued consulting with local nonprofits and ministries to further immediate results and long term sustainability and collaboration
- Impact Measurement. Monitoring results data related to number of families engaged, ministry program enhancement, and nonprofit community collaboration.
Event: $9,000-$15,000 per market cost, plus $10k donation to local organization
Post Event: $8,100 per market
Total Per Market $25,100 – $33,300 plus $10k donation to local organization
Bowen Family Foundation Ask:
The RLRM Foundation would like to respectfully ask the following participation from The Bowen Family Foundation. The request is broken in to two parts, the Waco component, and the statewide component.
The Waco Component:
We hope to partner in the areas of: media contacts/outlets, local sponsors, and spreading the word to fans thru the BFF fan network.
Our financial ask for the Waco event is $20,000.
Ten thousand dollars of the funds will go directly to the lead local non-profit involved in the event. The remainder will help fund the costs listed above in the Pre Event, Event, and Post Event efforts in the Waco area.
Waco Component Benefits:
- Recognition as presenting sponsor on all web, social media, print, radio & TV
- Logo banner at entrance of event
- Recognition from stage day of show
- Participation in presentation of check to lead local non-profit, on stage during event
- Logo on check presented to lead local non-profit
- 10 reserved seats to event
- Autographed event guitar
The Statewide Component: